[Rx2021] P1 Class Elections

Yoder, Benjamin BAY13 at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:19:03 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon P1s!

It was nice to meet you all this afternoon after your first round of classes. We are excited to help you through the class election process to elect a class president and two class representatives. Below is the link to the official document for the process. We highly encourage you come speak with one of us if you are interested in running, to get a better idea of the positions. We also can provide information on the class representatives in our classes for you to speak with.

http://www.pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/class-officers-and-elections/

The deadline to send your paragraphs of interest and notify us of running is Tuesday September 5th at 5pm. Please send this to bay13 at pitt.edu or krg50 at pitt.edu

Please note that your election times will be as follows (which are mandatory attendance):

  *   President speeches will be held September 6th @ 1:00pm in room 355
  *   Representative speeches will be held September 8th @ 3:00pm in room 355. (p.s. sorry for the time delay but this is due to room availability)

After each day of speeches, the platforms for each person running will be posted to Courseweb where you can vote for whom you want to represent you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the picnic!

Sincerely,

-Ben and Kiana

Benjamin Yoder

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019