[Peris-listserv] Office of Research and the PERIS™ Team - Tip of the Week -How do I change the congressional district on my SF424 in the MyFunding module?

Offres offres at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 25 17:08:21 EST 2019

University of Pittsburgh

Office of Research and the PERIS™ Team

Tip of the Week

How do I change the congressional district on my SF424 in the MyFunding module?

Federal funding applications often require the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) congressional district to be identified, and in January 2019, the congressional district for Pitt changed to PA-018.

Since the PERIS™ team is preparing for the rollout of Award Activations in the MyFunding module on February 18, the new congressional district for Pitt cannot be permanently reflected in the SF424 until after the rollout. Users will need to manually change the congressional district on the SF424 for funding proposals that are being submitted system-to-system in MyFunding.

To update the SF424 with the new congressional district for Pitt, users must complete the following steps:

  1.  Locate the SF424 tab within the funding proposal workspace and click on the link to the SF424.
[cid:image001.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90][cid:image002.jpg at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90]

  1.  Click the “Edit Grant Application” activity.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90]  [cid:image003.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90]

  1.  Click on the “Jump To” button at the top of the page to go to the SF424 R&R V2.0 smart form.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90][cid:image004.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90]

  1.  On the SF424 R&R V2.0 smart form, locate the “Congressional District of Applicant” field, change the field to PA-018, and click “Save”.
[cid:image005.png at 01D4B4D0.5117AB90]
We apologize for any inconvenience this manual update may cause users while we are preparing for the rollout of Award Activations. The research community will be notified once this change has been automated in the MyFunding module.

Previous Tips of the Week are archived here<http://www.research.pitt.edu/tip-week-archive>.