[Peris-listserv] Intermittent Pitt Passport Issue

Peris Team peristeam at pitt.edu
Mon May 7 15:33:20 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3E618.B9B33750]

An intermittent issue is affecting My Pitt (my.pitt.edu) and other University websites that require authentication through Pitt Passport, the University's single sign-on service, such as MyFunding. As a result of this issue, Pitt Passport-protected websites may respond slowly or display an error message.

CSSD engineers are aware of the issue and working to restore service as quickly as possible. Updates will be posted as they become available.

Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412 624-HELP [4357] if you have any questions.