[Peris-listserv] MyFunding Tip: Who to contact with questions related to the PERIS™ project or the MyFunding module

Peris Team peristeam at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:58:27 EDT 2018

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3DC7B.F3C46960]

Who should I contact when I have questions related to the PERIS™ project or the MyFunding module?
Non-technical questions related to the preparation of a funding proposal within the MyFunding module should be directed to the team member within the Office of Research assigned to your department.   To locate the individual assigned to your department, please use the “Find Your Office of Research Contacts” feature located on the Office of Research website<http://www.research.pitt.edu>.
For technical questions related to MyFunding or any questions related to the PERIS™ project, please contact the PERIS™ support team at perisproject at pitt.edu<mailto:perisproject at pitt.edu> or 412-624-7400, or visit the project website<http://electronicresearch.pitt.edu/> for more information.
To arrange training for the MyFunding module, please contact Eric Larson at elarson at pitt.edu<mailto:elarson at pitt.edu>.